Recently moved from apple to Andriod? Don’t like to scroll down again an again to see notifications? Missing out all notifications from your lock screen? Not to worry at all, “ https://heystamford.com/writing/research-paper-writing-services-india/8/
benefits of swimming essay
how to do a lab report
help with law essays
power point template
example of a good college admission essay
dissertation services uk
essay writing books
viagra uk pharmacy online
how to write references in assignments
essay helping handicapped people
what kind of car in viagra commercial
life in modern cities essay
headhunter business plan template
scope and limitation example in research paper
united states foreign service national high school essay contest
judul tesis komunikasi pembangunan
college homework help forum
profile titles for resume
SlideLock Locker” app is a cool alternative for you.
SlideLock Locker brings all notifications to your lock screen with content so you don’t have to unlock your screen to dismiss or view any of them. App interface is inspired from iOS 7. To get it started follow these simple steps
- Download the app from play store
- Open SlideLock Locker – You will be asked to enable notification access – Tap on the arrow sign at the bottom right – enable notification access by Tapping on the SlideLock, you will see the tick mark in front of app (Indicates its enabled)
- Now you will see a list of apps that exist in your device. By default all the apps are selected. Uncheck the ones, you don’t want to be notified for.
Example – I have Unchecked all the apps except WhatsApp. Now I will only receive notifications from WhatsApp
Tip: By Tapping on the 3 dot sign on the right hand corner you can uncheck all the apps – then select your preferred ones by taping the square box in front of them.
- Now next Step is to customize the content you want to be displayed on the lock screen – Tap on the menu option at the top lift side corner – Tap notifications – customize the setting, as you want.
- Now you will start receiving notifications on your lock screen, you have to swipe left to dismiss a notification, swipe right to view it in the app or you can dismiss all notifications on screen by taping on the top right button.
Now we are done with the installation so enjoy All the Notifications on your Android Lockscreen with Content in an iOS Style. Try to explore the app you will find many useful features, if you feel like asking anything? Feel free to ask
Share your query / Feedback on this app with me in comments