Want to chat with friends and family on WhatsApp, but tired of using your phone? Now you can use BlueStacks Android emulator program on your computer and run WhatsApp on PC. This program works like an Android device, which allow you to install mobile app on your computer. Follow these simple steps and start using WhatsApp PC
mastering chemistry homework answers viagra versus cialis cost buy paper coffee cups in bulk writing papers for college enter i need help writing an essay viagra under 18 country essay firs pointed follow reflective essay help online essay editing program motorcycle racing resume esl bibliography ghostwriters for hire gb here essay part essay 123 help enter can i write an essay on my iphone the college essay expert essay myself in hindi https://bonusfamilies.com/lecture/free-essays-online/21/ thesis sentence examples https://chanelmovingforward.com/stories/steps-on-how-to-write-an-essay/51/ sample essay about racism https://thembl.org/masters/essay-in-urdu-on-summer-vacation/60/ conducting a literature search viagra cardiac use http://www.chesszone.org/lib/proofreading-znaczenie-4953.html essay writing criteriaВ cuanto cuesta viagra panama https://www.newburghministry.org/spring/identity-paper/20/ watch Install BlueStacks
- Download and install BlueStacks App Player – Go to BlueStacks website and download the BlueStacks installer, follow the steps and install it on your computer
- Run BlueStacks Emulator – When you are running it for the first time it will take a few moments to install the included apps. So be patient
- Sign In With Your Google Account – As BlueStacks is an Android emulator In order to access the App store you need to have a Google account. Either enter your existing Google account or create a new one.
- Open The Play Store – This is your first time running it that’s why you will be asked to accept the terms and conditions.
- Search For WhatsApp – Normally you will find WhatsApp in the top row of play store but if it isn’t there then Click on the search icon in the upper left corner and Type “WhatsApp” into the search field.
- Download And Install The App – Select the WhatsApp and click on the “Install” button on the app page. In order to continue click “Accept”, download will start now and once it’s done you will be notified.
Login In And Start Using
- Start The WhatsApp app – Start BlueStacks, on the main screen click the WhatsApp icon to start WhatsApp
- Verify Your Phone Number – Start WhatsApp app – agree to the terms and conditions – enter your phone number. You will receive an SMS containing a code – enter the code to verify your accountImportant: As you are using BlueStacks on your computer and receiving an SMS to your phone, the initial verification will fail. You have to try verification second time by opting for “call me” option. You will receive a call form an automated message, listen carefully and enter the verification code correctly
- Create Your Account – once you are done with the verification process, you need to create your profile if you are creating a new account. Click “Next” when finished.Note: If you don’t have a paid account, you will be able to use free WhatsApp for ten months. After that you will be charged.
- Add Contacts – As you are connecting for the first time, your contacts will be scanned to find other WhatsApp users. You can also “invite your friends”
- Start Using WhatsApp – Now it’s done you are ready to go ahead and start-using WhatsApp, this will work exactly the same it works on mobile device.
Important: You can only use WhatsApp on one device at a time. So as soon as you verify WhatsApp on PC, you will automatically log out from your mobile phone. You again have to verify your number on the mobile device to start using on mobile.